T Dillon Leetch & Sons, Ballyhaunis, Co Mayo and Henry Comerford and Co, Co Galway merge to form
Dillon Leetch & Comerford
T Dillon Leetch & Sons founded in 1889 and Henry Comerford & Co have amalgamated to form Dillon-Leetch & Comerford in 2011.
Thomas Dillon-Leetch, the founder of one firm having qualified from Trinity College, Dublin, set up his practice in 1889 while William James Velentine Comerford qualified in 1924 and started his practice in Tuam, Co Galway as Henry Concanon & Co in 1954.
Today, the companies go from strength to strength, changing with the times and now as one, under the Principal of John-Dillon Leetch.